Ga naar inhoud

Samsung LT32H390 tv voor ps4 ? Game

Damian

Aanbevolen berichten

Hello i would write in English i know this language better than Dutch. Topic is tv for normal PS4 in small room - i was looking for a information about input lag in this Samaung model (LT32H390) - is this tv good ? I would know something about that, meaby somebody has this TV and can say something about that - i will be thankfull for every informations about that thank you and again sorry for English, not Dutch language.
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Hi Damian,

English is no problem, so you don't have to apologize

Concerning the Samsung LT32H390; I don't know if this model is really good for gaming. I tried to find information about the exact input lag, but I was unable to find anything about it. This TV has Full HD quality and not 4K. When using a PS4 it can be nice to have a TV with 4K quality, since more and more games are released with the ability to show 4K.

I don't think the LT32H390 is the best choice for a gaming tv. But it is a Samsung TV, which offers good quality. And the Full HD screen is enough to provide a nice display when playing ps4 games. And this tv has a game mode, which enhances the screen quality and speed when gaming.
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Plak in plaats daarvan als platte tekst

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...